- Statistical detection and classification (sequential and non-sequential)
- Signal and image processing (model with nuisance parameters and pattern recognition)
- Complex systems monitoring and diagnosis (networked system or not)
- Statistical hypotheses testing theory.
- Anomaly detection in sensor networks.
- Semiparametric detection.
- Integrity control in GPS systems for constrained trajectory.
- Detection of pollution in water distribution system.
- Statistical detection of hiding information in images.
- Sequential detection/isolation of non-orthogonal signals.
- Anomaly detection in TCP/IP networks.
- Integrity control in GPS systems with multipaths.
- Detection of ozone pollution from a sensor network.
- Anomaly detection/isolation from tomographic projections.
I was born July 21, 1977 in Villefranche sur Saône, France. I received the Dipl.-Ing. in decision and information engineering and the M.Sc. degree in systems optimization in 2001 and the Ph.D. degree systems optimization in 2004 from Troyes University of Technology (UTT), France. In 2005, I was an assistant professor at the UTT and I had a postdoctoral position in the computational department of Telecom Bretagne in 2006. From 2006 to 2007, I was an Associate Professor at Telecom Bretagne, Brest, France. From 2007 to 2012, I am an Associate Professor at the Systems Modelling and Dependability Laboratory, Troyes University of Technology. Since 2012, I am a full professor at the I3S laboratory, University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis.